- WALK & RIDE: A walkable performance cycling shoe for indoor and outdoor cycling
- BREATHABLE XD MESH UPPER: Soft, durable, form fitting and breathable
- CYCLE2WORKOUT SOLE: Perfect blend of stiff for cycling performance and grippy enough to workout or walk in
- SOFT LINING & PADDING: Moisture wicking fabric hugs the foot and prevents hots spots and rubbing
- COMPATIBLE: Works with SPD type 2 hole cleats or can be used without cleats
- VALUE: All our shoes are backed with easy returns, a lifetime warranty, and responsive customer service….yes, we actually will answer the phone.
- NO HASSLE CLEATS: with pre-installation, we make it easy for shoes to be bike ready right out of the box - make sure to select the cleat option, for pre-installed SPD cleats.
LACE CLOSURE: Laces are used in most shoes for a reason: to offer hands-down the most adjustable fit possible. Even better, they look good doing it
BREATHABLE XD MESH UPPER: The soft, durable, Vegan leather upper provides an easy-to-clean, foot hugging fit
CYCLE2WORKOUT SOLE: The Cycle2Workout sole gives you the performance you expect, on the bike and off the bike, for workouts or just walking around the town. The recessed cleat eliminates those silly waddle walks off the bike.
SOFT LINING & PADDING: The supple, moisture wicking fabric lining, and the correctly placed paddings hugs your foot like a glove to prevent hotspots and rubbing
SPD TYPE CLEAT COMPATIBLE: The 2-hole steel cleat attachment plate ensures a secure connection to all SPD type pedal systems
The Torino is our new multipurpose men's cycling shoe. It is at home commuting to work, taking a fitness ride, on your indoor cycling bike, and doing some off the bike exercises or errands. The Torino’s Cycle2Workout Sole has a recessed cleat area, so it can easily be used for a workout or walking. Because it is built with a stiffer sole and a soft tread, the Torino can be used with or without clipless pedals. The 2-hole steel cleat attachment plate ensures a secure connection to all SPD type pedal systems. The Torino’s extra padding in the tongue and heel, and the XD mesh upper, make it an extremely comfortable shoe to wear on and off the bike. So if you are just starting your cycling journey or looking for an all-purpose shoe, the Torino is the shoe that fits!
The Torino, like every Tommaso shoe is backed by a LIFETIME warranty and USA based customer service to give you confidence that we will always be there to support you.
JOIN THE RIDE!