~This Sentiero is a return bike and has large scratch on the crank arm and has never been ridden. We have taken $125 off so this bike comes Ready to Ride at only $589.99!
- READY FOR ANYTHING: The Sentiero gives you performance and value for the trail or road.
- SHIMANO CLARIS R2000: Enjoy 24 gears of shifting power and performance on Shimano’s most popular drivetrain.
- SUPER LIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME: Featuring Super Light 6061 Alloy for unbeatable durability and corrosion resistance.
- AVID BB5 DISC BRAKES: Exceptional braking in all wet and dry conditions.
- VIBRATION DAMPENING TECHNOLOGY: Vibration Dampening Technology, providing reduced road vibrations and increased control.
- 14 DAY TEST RIDE: Ride it for 14 days, if you are not 100% satisfied, send it back for a full refund.
- VALUE: All our bikes are backed by a lifetime frame & fork warranty and responsive customer service…yes we actually answer the phone.
Shimano Claris R2000: The most popular of all Shimano drivetrain, because it’s precise, smooth, ultra-reliable and durable. With 3x8 gearing you’ll go fast on the flats and tackle the climbs.
SLA (Super Light Aluminum): Hardened, lightweight, corrosion resistant 6061 alloy makes this frame light, non-rusting and durable.
Avid BB5 Disc Brakes: Disc brakes are great in all weather conditions and are designed to make you stop smooth and fast.
VDT (Vibration Dampening Technology): Tommaso forks use a thicker steel, which increases durability and reduces vibrations for a smoother ride.
Tommaso UltraCompact Handlebars: UltraCompact flattop bars allow you to easily utilize all bar positions, maximizing efficiency, comfort, and reducing hand pressure.
WTB Volt Saddle: The Volt Saddle is incredibly lightweight, while optimal padding and pressure relief zones, to protect soft tissue for all day comfort.
Corsa TC20D Wheels: Featuring 28 spokes in the front and rear and a 20mm rim profile that allows you to cut through the air.
40c CST Tirent All-Terrain Tires: These ultra-wide 40c tires will give you the grip you need to tackle the trails, while still performing on the road.
OGS (Optimized Geometry System): Designed to put you in the optimal position, the Tommaso compact frame geometry lets you push your riding farther, while keeping your back and neck happy.
The Sentiero is for riders who want to explore the all horizons of what one bicycle can do and push the boundaries to make themselves better riders, especially offraod. To do this, we start with our unbreakable SLA 6061 aluminum frame and VDT steel fork, so you can explore with confidence knowing your bike can handle the trails and roads ahead. To help you get the most out of every ride, we equipped the Sentiero with tough 28 spoke TC20D wheels, versatile 40c CST Tirent All-Terrain tires, and the stopping power of Avid BB5 disc brakes. Thanks to the full Shimano Claris drivetrain, riders have 24 powerful speeds to choose from, ensuring you can get past any obstacle that may arise. Whether you are an explorer, a commuter, or just riding for fun, this Swiss Army knife of bikes will give you what you need to get the most out of every ride.
The Sentiero, like every Tommaso bike, is backed by a LIFETIME frame and fork warranty, 14 Day Test Ride, and USA-based customer service so you can ride confidently knowing the Tommaso Team is here for you.
JOIN THE RIDE!