This Forcella is a return bike that has been ridden a couple of times and has a few minor scratches from shipping. We have taken $100 OFF so this bike comes Ready to Ride at only $799.99!
- SMOOTH RIDING ROAD BIKE: The Forcella will help you tackle those long road rides.
- HIGH MODULUS CARBON FORK: High-Modulus Carbon dampens vibrations for an incredibly smooth ride.
- SHIMANO CLARIS R2000: Enjoy 24 gears of shifting power and performance on Shimano’s most popular drivetrain.
- SUPER LIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME: Featuring Super Light 6061 Alloy for unbeatable durability and corrosion resistance.
- CORSA TC30 WHEELS: Strong, light, ultra-aero and reliable, these wheels let you cut through the air.
- READY TO RIDE: All bikes come fully tuned and adjusted with our Ready to Ride Build and 14 Day Test Ride. From box to the road in minutes!
- VALUE: All our bikes are backed by a lifetime frame & fork warranty and responsive customer service…yes we actually answer the phone.
HCT (High-Modulus Carbon) Fork: Monocoque carbon tech with an extremely small fiber weave and premium resins offers a lighter, stiffer, and smoother ride.
Shimano Claris R2000: The most popular of all Shimano drivetrain, because it’s precise, smooth, ultra-reliable and durable. With 3x8 gearing you’ll go fast on the flats and tackle the climbs.
SLA (Super Light Aluminum): Hardened, lightweight, corrosion resistant 6061 alloy makes this frame light, non-rusting and durable.
Corsa TC30 Wheels: A strong and reliable wheelset with 20 Front and 24 Rear spokes and a 30mm rim profile that give you a lightweight aero advantage.
OGS (Optimized Geometry System): Designed to put you in the optimal position, the Tommaso compact frame geometry lets you push your riding farther, while keeping your back and neck happy.
Tommaso UltraCompact Handlebars: UltraCompact flattop bars allow you to easily utilize all bar positions, maximizing efficiency, comfort, and reducing hand pressure.
WTB Volt Saddle: The Volt Saddle is incredibly lightweight, while optimal padding and pressure relief zones, to protect soft tissue for all day comfort.
The Forcella is for intermediate riders who want the smoothest ride at the best price around. We took everything riders love about the Imola and added our HCT Carbon Fork and TC30 wheels for added weight savings, vibration dampening, and aerodynamics. The drivetrain is the smooth and reliable Shimano Claris R2000 system, which offers a great range of gears for all riding conditions. The Optimized Geometry frame, ultracompact handlebars, and WTB Volt saddle, will keep you comfortable and in control on the hardest rides. Whether you are looking to be KOM or just have some fun with friends in your local cycling club, the Forcella will help you step up your riding and get the most out of every day.
The Forcella, like every Tommaso bike, is backed by a LIFETIME frame and fork warranty, 14 Day Test Ride, and USA-based customer service so you can ride confidently knowing the Tommaso Team is here for you.
JOIN THE RIDE!