~This Illimitate has been ridden once and has some scratches on the frame from shipping. We have taken $200 off so it comes Ready to Ride at only $974.99! Don't miss a great deal on our best Adventure Bike!
- GO FAST, ANYWHERE: Illimitate means “unlimited,” and that is exactly the potential for this bike.
- SHIMANO TIAGRA: Upgraded 100% Shimano drivetrain offers 20 optimized speeds of accurate shifting.
- SUPER LIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME: Featuring Super Light 6061 Alloy for unbeatable durability and corrosion resistance.
- HIGH MODULUS CARBON FORK: High-Modulus Carbon provides an incredibly smooth ride.
- CORSA TC40D WHEELS: Upgraded, strong, light, and reliable, these wheels are the most aero of our entire collection.
- 14 DAY TEST RIDE: Ride it for 14 days, if you are not 100% satisfied, send it back for a full refund.
- VALUE: All our bikes are backed by a lifetime frame & fork warranty and responsive customer service…yes we actually answer the phone.
Shimano Tiagra: This upgraded all Shimano drivetrain is built for the advanced rider, with 2x10 gearing you get precise shifts and can ride like a professional.
SLA (Super Light Aluminum): Hardened, lightweight, corrosion resistant 6061 alloy makes this frame light, non-rusting and durable.
HCT (High-Modulus Carbon) Fork: Monocoque carbon tech with an extremely small fiber weave and premium resins offers a lighter, stiffer, and smoother ride.
Corsa TC40D Wheels: A strong and reliable wheelset with 28 Front and Rear spokes and a 40mm rim profile…can you say aerodynamic?!
Avid BB5 Disc Brakes: Disc brakes are great in all weather conditions and are designed to make you stop smooth and fast.
40c CST Tirent All-Terrain Tires: These ultra-wide 40c tires will give you the grip you need to tackle the trails, while still performing on the road.
Tommaso UltraCompact Handlebars: UltraCompact flattop bars allow you to easily utilize all bar positions, maximizing efficiency, comfort, and reducing hand pressure.
OGS (Optimized Geometry System): Designed to put you in the optimal position, the Tommaso compact frame geometry lets you push your riding farther, while keeping your back and neck happy.
WTB Volt Saddle: The Volt Saddle is incredibly lightweight, while optimal padding and pressure relief zones, to protect soft tissue for all day comfort.
The Illimitate was made for riders who get things done, without letting rough terrain hold them back, and who demand as much out of their bikes as they demand out of themselves. We built this bike for exactly that with our unbreakable SLA 6061 aluminum frame and and upgraded it with a HCT carbon fork. Next, we threw on our toughest, most aerodynamic wheelset, the TC40D, and equipped it with 40c CST Tirent All-Terrain tires. If you are going to go fast, you need to be able to stop on a dime, so we put the stopping power of Avid BB5 disc brakes at your command. Finally, we put on the always fast, smooth, and reliable Shimano Tiagra drivetrain, to ensure you have the on-demand power you need at your fingertips. Unleash your full potential and explore the roads and trails less traveled with the Illimitate.
The Illimitate, like every Tommaso bike, is backed by a LIFETIME frame and fork warranty, 14 Day Test Ride, and USA-based customer service so you can ride confidently knowing the Tommaso Team is here for you.
JOIN THE RIDE!