~This Imola is a return bike that has been ridden a couple of times and has a few scratches on the frame and crank arms. We have taken $150 off the price so it comes Ready to Ride at only $549.99!~
- ROAD BIKE RE-DEFINED: The imola is our best selling road bike for a reason - it is the perfect combination of performance + value.
- SHIMANO CLARIS R2000: Enjoy 24 gears of shifting power and performance on Shimano’s most popular drivetrain.
- VIBRATION DAMPENING TECHNOLOGY: Vibration Dampening Technology, providing reduced road vibrations and increased control.
- SUPER LIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME: Featuring Super Light 6061 Alloy for unbeatable durability and corrosion resistance.
- TOMMASO ULTRACOMPACT HANDLEBARS: So you can utilize all riding positions with ease -- for added comfort and control.
- 14 DAY TEST RIDE: Ride it for 14 days, if you are not 100% satisfied, send it back for a full refund.
- VALUE: All our bikes are backed by a lifetime frame & fork warranty and responsive customer service…yes we actually answer the phone.
Shimano Claris R2000: The most popular of all Shimano drivetrain, because it’s precise, smooth, ultra-reliable and durable. With 3x8 gearing you’ll go fast on the flats and tackle the climbs.
VDT (Vibration Dampening Technology): Tommaso forks use a thicker steel, which increases durability and reduces vibrations for a smoother ride.
SLA (Super Light Aluminum): Hardened, lightweight, corrosion resistant 6061 alloy makes this frame light, non-rusting and durable. T
ommaso UltraCompact Handlebars: UltraCompact flattop bars allow you to easily utilize all bar positions, maximizing efficiency, comfort, and reducing hand pressure.
OGS (Optimized Geometry System): Designed to put you in the optimal position, the Tommaso compact frame geometry lets you push your riding farther, while keeping your back and neck happy.
WTB Volt Saddle: The Volt Saddle is incredibly lightweight, while optimal padding and pressure relief zones, to protect soft tissue for all day comfort.
Corsa TC20 Wheels: A strong and reliable wheelset with 20 Front and 24 Rear spokes and a 20mm rim profile allow you to cut through the air.
The Imola road bike is designed for every rider looking for an affordable way to enjoy the benefits of road cycling. We start with our Super Light Aluminum frame, paired with our vibration dampening fork to give you a lightweight, comfortable frame that will last a lifetime of hard riding. The Imola features the reliable shifting of an upgraded Shimano Claris R2000 drivetrain, coupled with the stopping power of Claris dual pivot brakes. The Imola also features Tommaso TC20 wheels, an ultracompact handlebar and a comfortable WTB Volt saddle. These added features combined with Claris components gives you hands-down the best performance for your money. Whether you are using the Imola to get back into shape, commute to work, or tackle your local century ride, the Imola has what it takes to go the distance.
The Imola, like every Tommaso bike, is backed by a LIFETIME frame and fork warranty, 14 Day Test Ride, and USA based customer service so you can ride confidently knowing the Tommaso Team is here for you
JOIN THE RIDE!