~This Monza has been ridden once and has a couple of scratches on the frame that have been touched up. We have taken $200 off so this bike comes Ready to Ride at only $999.99!
- ONE FAST BIKE: If you're ready to lead the pack, the Monza will get you to the front.
- SHIMANO TIAGRA: Upgraded 100% Shimano drivetrain offers 20 optimized speeds of accurate, fast shifting.
- CORSA TC40 WHEELS: Strong, reliable, and with bladed spokes, these wheels are the most aero in our collection.
- HIGH CARBON MODULUS FORK: High-Modulus Carbon provides an incredibly smooth ride.
- SUPER LIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME: Featuring Super Light 6061 Alloy for unbeatable durability and corrosion resistance.
- 14 DAY TEST RIDE: Ride it for 14 days, if you are not 100% satisfied, send it back for a full refund.
- VALUE: All our bikes are backed by a lifetime frame & fork warranty and responsive customer service…yes we actually answer the phone.
Shimano Tiagra: This upgraded all Shimano Tiagra drivetrain is built for the advanced rider, with 2x10 gearing you get precise shifts and can ride like a professional.
Corsa TC40 Wheels: With 28 bladed spokes in the front and rear and a 40mm rim profile…can you say aerodynamic!?
HCT (High-Modulus Carbon) Fork: Monocoque carbon tech with an extremely small fiber weave and premium resins offers a lighter, stiffer, and smoother ride.
SLA (Super Light Aluminum): Hardened, lightweight, corrosion resistant 6061 alloy makes this frame light, non-rusting and durable.
OGS (Optimized Geometry System): Designed to put you in the optimal position, the Tommaso compact frame geometry lets you push your riding farther, while keeping your back and neck happy.
Tommaso UltraCompact Handlebars: UltraCompact flattop bars allow you to easily utilize all bar positions, maximizing efficiency, comfort, and reducing hand pressure.
WTB Volt Saddle: The Volt Saddle is incredibly lightweight, while optimal padding and pressure relief zones, to protect soft tissue for all day comfort.
The Monza was designed for intermediate riders looking to step up their game and ride their best. We took our Super Lightweight Aluminum frame and HCT carbon fork and loaded it with upgrades, starting with the fast, precision shifting of a Shimano Tiagra drivetrain. We also upgraded the wheels to the fast rolling and powerfully aerodynamic TC40 wheelset. Other great features like our Optimized Geometry fit, ultracompact handlebars, and WTB Volt saddle, keep you comfortable and in control, while you chase greatness. If you have been looking to improve your times, ride further, and just have more fun on the road without breaking the bank, the Monza is the bike you need.
The Monza, like every Tommaso bike, is backed by a LIFETIME frame and fork warranty, 14 Day Test Ride, and USA-based customer service so you can ride confidently knowing the Tommaso Team is here for you.
JOIN THE RIDE!