~This Siena is a return bike that has been ridden a couple times and has some scratches from shipping. We have taken $125 off so it comes Ready to Ride at only $649.99!!~
- DUAL PURPOSE: The Siena is an affordable adventure bike that can ride both trails and roads with ease.
- SHIMANO TOURNEY: 100% Shimano Tourney drivetrain for optimal shifting and performance.
- 40c CST TIRENT ALL-TERRAIN TIRES: These ultra-wide tires are at home on the trail or gravel road.
- AVID BB5 DISC BRAKES: Exceptional braking in all wet and dry conditions.
- VIBRATION DAMPENING TECHNOLOGY: Vibration Dampening Technology, providing reduced road vibrations and increased control.
- 14 DAY TEST RIDE: Ride it for 14 days, if you are not 100% satisfied, send it back for a full refund.
- VALUE: All our bikes are backed by a lifetime frame & fork warranty and responsive customer service…yes we actually answer the phone.
Shimano Tourney: This all Shimano drivetrain has 3x7 gearing to tackle the climbs, is ultra-reliable, and gives you a smooth shift every time.
40c CST Tirent All-Terrain Tires: These ultra-wide 40c tires will give you the grip you need to tackle the trails, while still performing on the road.
Avid BB5 Disc Brakes: Disc brakes are great in all weather conditions and are designed to make you stop smooth and fast no matter what.
VDT (Vibration Dampening Technology): Tommaso forks use a thicker steel, which increases durability and reduces vibrations for a smoother ride.
SLA (Super Light Aluminum): Hardened, lightweight, corrosion resistant 6061 alloy makes this frame light, non-rusting and durable.
Corsa TC20D Wheels: Featuring 28 spokes in the front and rear and a 20mm rim profile that allows you to cut through the air.
Tommaso UltraCompact Handlebars: UltraCompact flattop bars allow you to easily utilize all bar positions, maximizing efficiency, comfort, and reducing hand pressure.
OGS (Optimized Geometry System): Designed to put you in the optimal position, the Tommaso compact frame geometry lets you push your riding farther, while keeping your back and neck happy.
Tommaso Custom Saddle: This saddle is lightweight and flexible, allowing optimal flex over bumps, to reduce any discomfort for the rider.
If you have been looking for an incredibly versatile bike that can ride any terrain you can think of, but also in search of a great deal, then look no further than the Tommaso Siena. Featuring our unbreakable SLA 6061 aluminum frame and VDT steel fork, the Siena is designed to take a beating and come back for more. You need more than a great frameset to crush dirt and gravel, so we put on tough 28 spoke TC20D wheels, equipped with 40c CST Tirent All-Terrain tires, and powerful Avid BB5 disc brakes. We finished it off with a 21 speed Shimano Tourney drivetrain, so you have a wide range of gears, for any terrain. This is the most versatile bike anywhere for the money, so stop dreaming and start riding today!
The Siena, like every Tommaso bike, is backed by a LIFETIME frame and fork warranty, 14 Day Test Ride, and USA-based customer service so you can ride confidently knowing the Tommaso Team is here for you.
JOIN THE RIDE!