This Sorrento has been ridden a couple of times and has a few minor scratches on the crank arm, saddle, and seatpost. We have taken $225 off so this bike comes Ready to Ride at only $424.99!
- GET OUT AND RIDE: The Sorrento is perfect for fitness rides, heading to the store, riding with the kids or commuting.
- SHIMANO TOURNEY: Upgraded 100% Shimano drivetrain for optimal shifting and performance
- SUPER LIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME: Featuring Super Light 6061 Alloy for unbeatable durability and corrosion resistance.
- VIBRATION DAMPENING TECHNOLOGY: Vibration Dampening Technology, providing reduced road vibrations and increased control.
- SELLE ROYAL COMFORT SADDLE: This channeled saddle has great padding and pressure relief where it counts.
- READY TO RIDE: All bikes come fully tuned and adjusted with our Ready to Ride Build and 14 Day Test Ride. From box to the road in minutes!
- VALUE: All our bikes are backed by a lifetime frame & fork warranty and responsive customer service…yes we actually answer the phone.
Shimano Tourney: This all-Shimano drivetrain has 3x7 gearing to tackle the climbs, is ultra-reliable, and gives you a smooth shift every time.
SLA (Super Light Aluminum): Hardened, lightweight, corrosion resistant 6061 alloy makes this frame light, non-rusting and durable.
VDT (Vibration Dampening Technology): Tommaso forks use a thicker steel, which increases durability and reduces vibrations for a smoother ride.
Selle Royal Comfort Saddle: Featuring a deep channel through the middle, this saddle offers optimal comfort and breathability no matter how long you decide to ride.
OGS (Optimized Geometry System): Designed to put you in the optimal position, the Tommaso compact frame geometry lets you push your riding farther, while keeping your back and neck happy.
Tommaso Hybrid Wheels: This 28 spoke ultra-durable wheelset is designed to give you reliable performance in all riding conditions.
Velo Gel Grips: No more numb hands. These grips are designed to soak up road imperfections for all-day comfort.
The Sorrento represents the ultimate in value and comfort for riders of all types and styles. This bike build begins with our SLA 6061 aluminum frame and VDT steel fork, which are drilled for all different types of racks and additions, making this bike perfect for exploring your city, commuting to work, or riding your local bike trails. We equipped the Sorrento with durable 28 spoke wheels and wide 32mm tires, designed to handle the added demands of commuting and tough city streets and trails. An upright geometry and flat comfort handlebars, with Velo Gel grips, provide all day comfort, while the Shimano Tourney gearing helps you tackle the road with speed. Whether you are a daily rider already, or just getting back on two wheels, the Sorrento brings unprecedented value and fun with every pedal stroke.
The Sorrento, like every Tommaso bike, is backed by a LIFETIME frame and fork warranty, 14 Day Test Ride, and USA-based customer service to give you confidence that we will always be there to support you.
JOIN THE RIDE!