14 day test ride
At Tommaso, we stand by every bike that we sell. We are so confident you will be 100% satisfied with your new bike, that we are going to let you ride your new bike for two whole weeks!
That's right, you get two whole weeks to see if you love the bike, and if you don't we will give you a full refund, minus the cost of the pre-paid return shipping label. If you are not completely satisfied, just give our friendly and helpful customer service staff a call or send them an email. They will send you a return shipping label to send the bike back to us. All we ask is that you let us build your new bike, so we can guarantee you are getting a precision tuned riding machine.
To take advantage of this incredible offer, you just need to order a new bike in Ready to Ride condition and contact our friendly customer service agents at 877-731-6051. When you contact the service team, they will help you with sizing and make sure you are getting the perfect bike for you.
Just please don't crash your bike, abuse it, strip the crank arm threading, or take it off the 50 foot jump at your downhill mountain bike park. Any deductions will come out of your final refund, but don't worry we are not just going to deduct without letting you know. A customer service agent will personally contact you if we have any questions about the bike's condition. We do all this to make sure that you have the same experience, or a much better one, than you would have at your local bike shop. This means you can try it out, see if it works for your riding style, and turn some heads on the road or trial. These bikes are top of the line, and our service and warranty are second to none. Let us prove it to you today.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Price of pre-paid return label will be deducted from total refund
- Only One 14 Day Test Ride per customer
- Only one 14 Day Test Ride per order
- Demo, Closeout, & Bike Of The Month Bikes are NOT ELIGIBLE for a 14 day test ride
- Excludes all Amazon.com purchases
- All Promotional Items from the sale that are not returned will be deducted from your refund
- Must be returned in original box
- Crashing bike voids 14 Day Test Ride
- Stripping of crank arms voids 14 Day Test Ride
- Only available to customers in the contiguous United States
- Return requests or exchanges based upon price changes do not qualify for 14 Day Test Ride
- Shipping Bikes Is Expensive! Please don't order a bike and refuse shipment. All return to sender shipments are subject to a Non-Refundable $100 restocking fee.
- Please clean your bike before returning. There will be a $75 charge for any bike that is returned with dirt, mud, or grease on it.
- All 40c Adventure bikes above size Small will come with tires deflated, to fit into the box. We apologize for any inconvenience.