- DESIGNED FOR FLAT PEDALS: The grippy rubber sole firmly sticks to your favorite flat pedals.
- ULTRA TOUGH UPPER: Durable ripstop nylon and suede make this shoe tough as nails and stylist enough to wear anywhere
- PROTECTS YOUR FEET: Tough rubber sole, for foot protection and shock absorption, while still being comfortable enough to walk in
- OPTIMAL STIFFNESS: The sole is stiff enough for optimal power transfer, yet comfortable enough for all day use
- LACE CLOSURE: Stylish, maximum adjustable fit of traditional laces, with an elastic lace holder for safety
- EASY TO USE: No cleats or fancy attachments needed, just throw them on and enjoy the ride
- VALUE: All our shoes are backed with easy returns, a lifetime warranty, and responsive customer service….yes, we actually will answer the phone.
DESIGNED FOR FLAT PEDALS: The grippy rubber sole firmly sticks to your favorite flat pedals. These are perfect for mountain biking, gravel riding, or cruising around town with friends.
LACE CLOSURE: Laces are used in most shoes for a reason: to offer hands-down the most adjustable fit possible. Even better, they look good doing it. Eleastic retrention strap is built in, to keep laces in place for added safety while riding.
TOUGH & COMFORTABLE UPPER: The upper is made with durable ripstop nylon and natural leather suede, for a comfortable fit, with the toughness needed for gravel and mountain riding.
VENTED UPPER: Strategically placed mesh vents provide ones feet with a cool, drying airflow even in the hottest conditions
STKgrip™ RUBBER SOLE: Using the latest technology, we developed the STKgrip™ rubber compound, which maximizes pedal contact and seats pedal pins perfectly. This ultra-durable material can handle the most rugged terrain and offers great shock absorption while riding. This revolutionary sole design offers safe, reliable grip in all riding conditions.
SOFT LINING & PADDING: The supple, moisture wicking fabric lining, and the correctly placed padding, hug the foot like a glove to prevent hotspots and rubbing
WALKABLE DESIGN: These shoes wear like sneakers, making them easy and comfortable to walk in, while offering optimal stiffness for amazing power transfer and protection.
Clipping into pedals not your thing? Great, the Comodo was made for riders who want increased performance and comfort while cycling, but don’t want to clip into pedals. We have had tons of requests for a shoe like this and are excited to bring the first flat bottom shoe to our extensive cycling shoe line. Whether mountain biking, commuting, or cruising, some riders prefer the simplicity and safety of platform pedals. Featuring a stiff sole for excellent power transfer and a sticky rubber compound, these shoes offer a strong hold and grip on the pedals. And when you get off the bike, these shoes are comfortable for walking and wear like a stylish sneaker. Tough enough for extreme downhill mountain biking, yet comfortable enough to wear all day. If you are looking to upgrade your cycling shoes from your regular sneakers, it’s time to step up to the Comodo.
The Comodo, like every Tommaso shoe, is backed by a LIFETIME warranty and USA based customer service to give you confidence that we will always be there to support you.