- PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A DEMO MODEL. This shoe might have superficial or cosmetic damage, including scratches on the bottom and mark where cleats have been installed and removed
- READY TO RIDE: An all purpose, low profile, urban commuter cycling shoe that can also go overroad
- LACE CLOSURE: Stylish, maxiumum adjustable fit
- VEGAN LEATHER UPPER: Soft, durable, and easy to clean
- RUBBER SOLE: Great power transfer and extreme stability
- COMPATIBLE: Works with SPD type 2 hole cleats or can be used without cleats
- NO CLEATS INCLUDED
LACE CLOSURE: Laces are used in most shoes for a reason: to offer hands-down the most adjustable fit possible. Even better, they look good doing it
VEGAN LEATHER UPPER: The soft, durable, Vegan leather upper provides an easy-to-clean, foot hugging fit
VENTED UPPER: Strategically placed mesh vents provide ones feet with a cool, drying airflow even in the hottest conditions
RUBBER SOLE: The rubber treaded sole with a built-in shank gives you great power transfer and is extremely stable off the bike
SOFT LINING & PADDING: The supple, moisture wicking fabric lining, and the correctly placed padding, hug the foot like a glove to prevent hotspots and rubbing
SPD TYPE CLEAT COMPATIBLE: The 2-hole steel cleat attachment plate ensures a secure connection to all SPD type pedal systems
The Roma is a crossover cycling shoe built to take on the urban jungle during the week and the mountains on the weekend. Built with a recessed cleat area, and a super sticky bottom, the Roma is great on and off the bike. Best of all, it looks great at the office or on the trail. The perforated Vegan leather and generous mesh vents means your feet will always be cool. This shoe also has reflective strips on the back to keep you visible on night rides in the city. The hidden inner shank plate offers performance stability and power transfer to make sure every turn of the pedal counts. The grippy rubber tread will give stability in any weather conditions. The 2-hole steel cleat attachment plate ensures a secure connection to all SPD type pedal systems. So, if maximum performance and looking good are your riding goals, then the Roma is the shoe for you.
JOIN THE RIDE!