- One 4-ounce squeeze bottler of 1-Step wet-style cleaner an lubricant
- Fast and easy--penetrates and flushes old lube and contaminants out and lubricates with each new application
- Whenever chain is dry or dirty, just apply and you're ready to go ride
- Provides maximum rust protection--perfect lube for occasional cyclists and bikes often put into storage
- Engineered for commuters and recreational cyclists who seek a quick one-step “clean and lube’ formulation
Finish Line's 1-Step™ is engineered for cyclists seeking a quick, one-step clean and lube formulation. As 1-Step flushes out contaminants and old lube, it leaves behind a clean new film of low friction lubricant. For cyclists on the go, 1-Step is the perfect choice for maintaining your bicycle's drivetrain.
1-Step is recommended for cyclists who take a minimalist approach to drivetrain maintenance. It is formulated with rust and corrosion inhibitors that provide ultimate protection in extreme conditions including coastal salt air. 1-Step does not compromise on its ability to reduce pedaling friction over long intervals, often exceeding 100 miles. Professional mechanics also use 1-Step to free gummed-up shifters and stiff cables.