- 3 HOLE CLEAT SPECIFIC: Works with any Delta pedal
- WORKS WITH DELTA SPECIFIC PEDALS: Compatible with indoor and outdoor bikes using Delta specific pedals, like you would find on Peloton bikes
- STABLE RIDE: Wider cleat for more stable pedal connection
- FOR RIDING ONLY: Cleats are designed for on-the-bike use
- ONLY ANYONE CAN INSTALL: Easy to install and maintain
If you check the bottom of your cycling shoe and it has 3 holes, then then this is considered a Delta cleat system. This type of cleat is mostly used for indoor cycling. It is wide for optimal comfort, but they don't allow for easy walking off the bike. Indoor riders, please note, these ARE compatible with bike pedals like those found on Peloton bikes.