- Low viscosity allows it to penetrate into hard-to-reach moving parts
- High-grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures and humidity
- Solvents soften and remove dirt and contaminants
- Special additives displace moisture to prevent rust and corrosion
- Excellent for chains, pivot joints, and for loosening rusted and corroded nuts and bolts
- 6 oz drip bottle
Tri-Flow® Superior Lubricant is the superior, light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. The drip bottle application, with a convenient straw, allows you to get into those hard to reach areas.
High-grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475°F) and humidity. Formulated solvents soften and remove dirt and contaminants, while special additives displace moisture and prevent rust and corrosion.